About Me

My photo
Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
I am a full-time single mom, part-time wellness coach, blogger and a vegan. I created this blog to help and inspire people take better care of themselves and the planet so we could all have healthier, happier lives. I believe that eating all natural whole foods will result in great health, long life, inner peace and overall wellbeing. Also, adapting an eco-friendly lifestyle gives a sense of contribution that will benefit many generations to come. Here you'll learn how to easily prepare delicious and nutritious plant-based food and make eco-friendly lifestyle decisions everyday. I am looking forward to help enrich lives and demonstrate how everyone can implement small changes to make choices that benefit not only ourselves but also everyone sharing this planet.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

HOORAY!!!

For those of you who are wondering if I ever finished my juice feast, yes it's a feast of all kinds of juices you can think of !! =) Yes it was a success, and boy I felt so good after and I wasn't even excited to start eating normally again! I ate just half an apple on my first day and my jaw was really tired from chewing haha! I lost 22 lbs, after that but gained back a few now, I wasn't really aiming for skinny so that's okay. I felt really clean after that and I am really happy to have a regular potty schedule now since I really can't do number 2 in  other place except mine, I know I'm weird =P...
I didn't step it up to 60 days since I recently started working full-time again, the reason why this post is soooo late, well anyways I have recently realized that I am eating less cooked foods now than I did before the "feast", maybe because I am surrounded by fruits and veggies at my store, where I work at the public market and also because it is really convenient to just bite into an apple or peel a banana, plus there's no plates to wash afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment