About Me

My photo
Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
I am a full-time single mom, part-time wellness coach, blogger and a vegan. I created this blog to help and inspire people take better care of themselves and the planet so we could all have healthier, happier lives. I believe that eating all natural whole foods will result in great health, long life, inner peace and overall wellbeing. Also, adapting an eco-friendly lifestyle gives a sense of contribution that will benefit many generations to come. Here you'll learn how to easily prepare delicious and nutritious plant-based food and make eco-friendly lifestyle decisions everyday. I am looking forward to help enrich lives and demonstrate how everyone can implement small changes to make choices that benefit not only ourselves but also everyone sharing this planet.

Saturday, June 09, 2012

OFFICIALLY VEGAN

I am really proud of myself, after a month of trying to go vegan I can truly say now that I AM VEGAN!*applause*

I am proud to say that I have gone one month without any animal products. No pork, beef or chicken, dairy & eggs. One less person voting for animal cruelty, one less person polluting the planet, one MORE person getting healthier by the second. Isn't that great?

So, I have overcame the issues of going vegan, I have found ways to get them or make them. This has been a very fulfilling journey. Thank you for the encouragement and criticisms and most of all Thank you Lord! for the strength, wisdom and guidance to start my journey. Everything is easy when you have God by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment