About Me

My photo
Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
I am a full-time single mom, part-time wellness coach, blogger and a vegan. I created this blog to help and inspire people take better care of themselves and the planet so we could all have healthier, happier lives. I believe that eating all natural whole foods will result in great health, long life, inner peace and overall wellbeing. Also, adapting an eco-friendly lifestyle gives a sense of contribution that will benefit many generations to come. Here you'll learn how to easily prepare delicious and nutritious plant-based food and make eco-friendly lifestyle decisions everyday. I am looking forward to help enrich lives and demonstrate how everyone can implement small changes to make choices that benefit not only ourselves but also everyone sharing this planet.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

FLIRTING WITH GREENS

My dinner for tonight, green smoothie! half an apple, handful of spinach, few sprigs of parsley and the juice of one lemon. 


With the excitement and yumminess I forgot to take a photo of it until I was half way through! 


Lost 2 pounds in a week doing this flirting thing with veganism and I am feeling great! I sleep earlier now, my head doesn't hurt that much anymore (chronic migraine) my eyes doesn't hurt from reading too much anymore! 



This is what I had for snack today, actually it was a late lunch ;-) carrot sticks and my home made vegan mayo, never thought it would taste so good, just like the real thing! I even fooled my friend and her daughter into thinking that it's real mayo ;-P 
she never knew it was veganaise until I told her, she asked me for more and I gave her some to take home.




Here's little sophia dipping her own carrot stick =) really loving the fact that I control what is in my food now, that I know every single ingredient is going to do my body good. 


WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment