About Me

My photo
Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
I am a full-time single mom, part-time wellness coach, blogger and a vegan. I created this blog to help and inspire people take better care of themselves and the planet so we could all have healthier, happier lives. I believe that eating all natural whole foods will result in great health, long life, inner peace and overall wellbeing. Also, adapting an eco-friendly lifestyle gives a sense of contribution that will benefit many generations to come. Here you'll learn how to easily prepare delicious and nutritious plant-based food and make eco-friendly lifestyle decisions everyday. I am looking forward to help enrich lives and demonstrate how everyone can implement small changes to make choices that benefit not only ourselves but also everyone sharing this planet.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 19


Being on juice all this time and still going to the loo is such a mystery to me, I mean where the heck are these coming from??? 10 days to go! and I might just take it up to 60 days? who knows? but that will be up to my schedule, if I am to travel next month I will not be doing 60, and will just stop at 30 days since I cannot possibly bring my blender and nut bag always with me =(...
sure wish I had an omega juicer to make juicing easier =) squeezing juice in a nut bag every hour is a big mess and time consuming, I am not conserving water doing this fast but I promise to make up for it after, Sorry Mother Earth!

All I want for Christmas is YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment